Bracelet Sizing Measurement
To find the right size for your next bracelet, you can:
- Use the printable tool.
- Use the measuring guide.
Select your preferred method below and follow the steps to find your size.
PRINTABLE SIZING TOOL
We have created this printable sizing tool to help identify your correct size.
1. Download the printable tool here and print it.
2. Follow the instructions on the printable tool and find your size. If you hesitate between 2 sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
To determine your bracelet size, we strongly advise that you measure the size of your wrist rather than the size of another bracelet.
1. Using a length of string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your wrist. To ensure a comfortable bracelet fit, we recommend measuring the thickest part of the wrist, usually the wrist joint.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
3. Measure the string in mm or inches with a ruler.
We recommend adding one centimeter for a loose fit.
Remember that the two wrists differ slightly in size.