Ring Sizing Measurement
- Use the printable tool.
- Use the measuring guide.
Select your preferred method below and follow the steps to find your size.
PRINTABLE SIZING TOOL
We have created this printable sizing tool to help identify your correct size.
1. Download the printable tool here and print it.
2. Follow the instructions on the printable tool and find your size. If you hesitate between 2 sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
1. Using a length of string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
3. Measure the string in millimeters (recommended) or inches with a ruler.
4. Use size chart at the bottom of this page.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day.
- Do not measure your finger when it is hot or cold.
- Remember that the two hands differ slightly in size.
- Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.